Skip to main content

Alcohol notices

The sale of alcohol to any member of the public requires a Licence. Alcohol licensing in Buller is overseen by the District Licensing Committee (Buller District Council).

When an applicant applies for a new or renewal of an on, off or club licence, they will be published on this page, and on Council's Facebook page for 25 working days. All new applications for these licences also need to be advertised in the Westport News.

Read the latest alcohol notification below and find out more about Alcohol licensing.