Invoices must reach us by the 5th working day of the month to ensure they can be processed for payment by the 20th day of the month following the date of the invoice or the next working day. Invoices must be dated in the month the good or service was supplied.
For example: for goods or services provided in January:
A valid invoice dated 31st January and delivered by the 5th February will be paid by the 20th February
A valid invoice dated 31st January and delivered between 6th February and 5th March will be paid on 20th March or at an early date at Council’s discretion.
When invoicing us please include the following information on your invoice:
- Please address the invoice to ‘Buller District Council'
- Name of the supplier
- An approved purchase order number (only one number per invoice)
- GST number of the supplier
- GST amount
- Description of the goods or services provided, including the quantity/volume
- The total amount
- Invoice number
- Invoice amount
- Invoice date
- Supplier contact details
- Include only one invoice per attachment, and if possible, one invoice per email.
- Your bank account details