In this section
Council meetings are held monthly. Meetings are open to the public unless there is reason to consider some items “public excluded”.
All Council meetings will be live-streamed to Council’s YouTube channel.
The Council Meeting Schedule can be viewed below. All meetings will commence at 3:30pm unless otherwise stated.
You can meet our Mayor, on a first come, first seen basis, during one of the regular Monday Mayor chats at the Clocktower Chambers, 9am - 12pm. Drop-in days in Reefton and Karamea are also available.
A public forum is held at the start of ordinary public meetings to allow members of the community to address Council.
Any persons wanting to address Council in person or by Zoom during the public forum section of a meeting should contact the Governance Assistant to make arrangements.
Guidelines for speaking at the public forum have been developed and can be downloaded as follows:
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas of the public meetings that the Buller District Council holds, including the full Council, Inangahua Community Board, and all committees, and sub-committees of the Council are available below.
Each agenda includes minutes from the previous meeting.
Only minutes and agendas issued in the year prior to date are displayed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require agendas or minutes from previous meetings.
- Extraordinary Council Meeting Agenda 1 November 2023
- Creative NZ Community Funding Subcommittee Agenda 15 November 2023
- Community, Environment & Services Agenda 15 November 2023
- Risk and Audit Agenda 15 November 2023
- Regulatory and Hearings Committee Agenda 29 November 2023
- Council Agenda 29 November 2023
- Carters Beach Reserve and Hall Subcommittee Agenda 1 March 2023
- Inangahua Reserve and Hall Subcommittee Agenda 2 March 2023
- Regulatory and Hearings Agenda 15 March 2023
- Community, Environment and Services Committee 15 March 2023
- Risk and Audit Agenda 22 March 2023
- Creative NZ Community Funding Agenda 22 March 2023
- Council Agenda 29 March 2023