- Carters Beach Reserve and Hall Subcommittee Agenda 1 March 2023
- Inangahua Reserve and Hall Subcommittee Agenda 2 March 2023
- Regulatory and Hearings Agenda 15 March 2023
- Community, Environment and Services Committee 15 March 2023
- Risk and Audit Agenda 22 March 2023
- Creative NZ Community Funding Agenda 22 March 2023
- Council Agenda 29 March 2023
In this section
Council meetings are held monthly. Meetings are open to the public unless there is reason to consider some items “public excluded”.
All meetings will be live-streamed to Council’s YouTube channel.
The Council Meeting Schedule for 2022 can be viewed below. All meetings will commence at 3:30pm unless otherwise stated.
You can meet our Mayor, on a first come, first seen basis, during one of the regular Monday Mayor chats at the Clocktower Chambers, 9am - 12pm. Drop-in days in Reefton and Karamea are also available.
A public forum is held at the start of ordinary public meetings to allow members of the community to address Council.
Any persons wanting to address Council in person or by Zoom during the public forum section of a meeting should contact the Governance Assistant to make arrangements.
Guidelines for speaking at the public forum have been developed and can be downloaded as follows:
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas of the public meetings that the Buller District Council holds, including the full Council, Inangahua Community Board, and all committees, and sub-committees of the Council are available below.
Each agenda includes minutes from the previous meeting.
Only minutes and agendas issued in the year prior to date are displayed. Please contact email@example.com if you require agendas or minutes from previous meetings.
- Reefton RHSC Agenda 6 September 2022
- Springs Junction Maruia RHSC Agenda 6 September 2022
- Mokihinui RHSC Agenda 8 September 2022
- Seddonville RHSC Agenda 8 September 2022
- Community, Environment and Services Committee Agenda 14 September 2022
- Finance Risk and Audit Committee Agenda 21 September 2022
- Council Agenda 28 September 2022 UPDATED
- Carters Beach Reserve and Hall Sub Committee Agenda – 12 July 2022
- Community, Environment and Services Committee Agenda 13 July 2022
- Omau Reserve Subcommittee Agenda 14 July 2022
- Inangahua Junction Subcommittee Agenda 19 July 2022
- Finance, Risk and Audit Agenda 20 July 2022
- Ngakawau-Hector RHS Agenda 25 July 2022 Updated
- Council Agenda 27 July 2022