Buller District Council

Applying for Consent

Applying for  a consent online

Applications may now be made electronically using the West Coast District Councils Online Consent Application System  online  at https://consents-westcoast.abcs.co.nz/

If you need help to lodge an online consent please contact Council and a staff member will be happy to help.

You still need to pay a deposit and this can be done by internet banking referencing the applicant name and site address to which the building work relates. You can check the relevant deposit for your application via the Fees and Charges document which can be found here

What do I need to know about applying for a Building Consent?

For information about building consents refer to our information sheet which can be found here


Live Cam